Friday, February 5, 2016

HACKED!!


There is a saying that even the best technical marvels failed due to lack of maintenance. Maintenance is a an integral part of an website. You may have the best codes and the highest security but one fine morning you may find that your website has been hacked.

Also like keeping your website updated with the latest Technological developments they say. Today's customer want new and updated technologies. In Bengal they say " You have to be ahead or else you have to be behind"

Choosing the proper guy for your web maintenance is another thing, where you have to decide on the right product, the world is round and there are the cheapest solutionz available but does every cheap solution suit t what you need. A cheaper solution will be HACKED, I told my customer one day as a marketing guy. He told me I am over confident and I could not compete in the market with high prices. I was quiet. A month later he called me, and gave me the order. He once told me my price was high but now he is happy with my service.

To cut the story short.
Without maintenance and updates the competitors will eat your business.


Call: anindya@pixelsolutionz.com/ +91-9836521057 (Watsapp)
HEAD-BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
www.pixelsolutonz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your Comments

Posibilities pf Mergers: India & Maldives

  There are a number of reasons why the Maldives might merge with India in the future. These include: Cultural and historical ties: The Mal...